Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Let the epic journey begin!

I woke up at 5am this morning for a little game called Dragon Age: Origins. I probably wouldn't wake up at 5am for my own wedding day, so it shows you just how excited I am about this game. I'm currently installing the 1st day DLC that BioWare has released (you get most of it for free if you purchase a new copy of the game) and so far the interface and online account idea is working really well. Essentially to get your DLC you need to register on the BioWare Social Site and redeem your codes. But you can also log into this site from the game, and keep track of your friends and their characters through this new hybrid of facebook and a games website.

Dragon Age: Origins is a massive game, so it'll probably be a while until we review it properly, needless to say though, we'll be updating you frequently with the awesome adventures we experience in Ferelden.

No comments:

Post a Comment