Sunday, November 1, 2009

Borderlands thoughts..

I figured I should stop playing Borderlands to talk about it for a bit. For those unaware, this GearBox(the guys behind Brothers in Arms), developed game is described by them as an RPS(role playing shooter), combining skill trees and loot(in the form of a bajillion guns), with actually good shooting mechanics(I'm looking at you, Fallout).

I've only got a level 26(out of 50), so don't take my word as everything(and why would you anyway), but Borderlands is awesome. It's focused on co-op, which is always fun, and for lovers of loot(like me), this game is fantastic. The art-style is sexy(no, not in that way), the shooting really does work, and the netcode(though sadly through Gamespy), is still good enough to connect with your buddies and have a rip roaring good time.

I'd love to say more, but i have midgets to kill and quests to hand in. Go and buy Borderlands, unless you don't have any money, or hate games(or all these god damn brackets made you sad).

No comments:

Post a Comment