Sunday, October 25, 2009

Sweet.

So we have this guy called Albie now. And he can actually draw. It's the best thing ever.

This has nothing to do with games. It's just awesome.

...Fine. I've been playing pretty much what I said before. Uncharted 2 will be the first game I get all achievem- sorry, trophies(dude they're totally different), for.
Borderlands in 2 days, Dragon Age a few days after that... I may also have exams at some point, but there are more important things to do.

I feel like recommending some iPhone/iPod Touch games:

Peggle (you -need- this one),
Bloons Tower Defense,
GeoDefense,
Fieldrunners (you may notice a theme),
Dungeon Hunter,
FlightControl,
WordFu,
Worms,
Pocket God,
Zen Bound,
GeoDefense Swarm,
Mass Effect Galaxy,
Crayon Physics.

There are, of course, many more. Those are just some of the gems in the huge tidal wave of shit that is the App Store.

No comments:

Post a Comment